Black Friday is here. If you’re planning to invest in a KitchenAid stand-up mixer or a Google Nest thermostat for yourself or a loved one, retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target and Best Buy are offering good discounts on Black Friday. Many of these sales run through Cyber Monday.
SKIP AHEAD Best Black Friday kitchen and home sales
To help you make the most of the shopping holiday, we compiled some of the best Black Friday deals and sales on cookware, coffee makers, air purifiers and more, all of which we think you’ll want to know about. We’ll also continue updating this list with new deals and savings throughout the next few days.
Best Black Friday 2022 kitchen and home deals
Below, we’re sharing the best Black Friday kitchen and home deals based on our previous coverage and reporting. To ensure the quality of each deal, we’re running deals through price trackers like CamelCamelCamel and Honey — each product is at its lowest price in at least three months.
Best Black Friday kitchen deals
- 4.5-star average rating from 28,442 reviews at Our Place
This Select editor-favorite ceramic-coated, non-stick pan is toxin-free and designed to replace eight traditional pieces of cookware, according to Our Place: a frying pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, spatula and spoon rest. The Always Pan is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, says the brand, and comes in eight bold colors. It is 10 inches in diameter, has a modular lid to release and trap steam and holds 2.6 quarts.
- 4.9-star average rating from 19,070 reviews at Bed Bath & Beyond
This KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer bundle has 10 speeds to knead, mix and whip all your ingredients, says the brand. Made entirely of metal, the 22-pound mixer has a 325-watt motor and a head that tilts to reach every corner of the 5-quart stainless-steel bowl. The bundle includes a flex edge beater, coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whip and pour shield for less mess.
- Lowest price ever
- 4.7-star average rating from 35,938 reviews on Amazon
This pizza cutting wheel provides stable pressure for easy and controlled slicing, according to the brand. Kitchy says the blade is made of high-quality stainless steel and includes a protective blade guard for safe storage. You can safely take the gadget apart and run it in the dishwasher, too.
- 4.4-star average rating from 13,905 reviews at Amazon
Keurig’s K-Supreme coffee maker is designed with MultiStream Technology that saturates grounds more evenly so you get a bolder cup of coffee, says the brand. You can use K-Cup pods or brew your own favorites with the included My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter. Its dual reservoir holds 66 ounces of water to brew 6, 8, 10 or 12 ounces of coffee, tea, cocoa and other drinks.
- 4.8-star average rating from 8,733 reviews at Amazon
Ninja calls the Food Power Blender and Processor its most powerful blender system. It can make 2 pounds of dough in about 30 seconds, says the brand, plus it crushes, food processes and makes smoothie bowls — all using the same base. There are six preset programs for one-touch smoothies, extractions, bowls, spreads, chopping and dough, and its Auto-IQ technology decides which program works best and for how long, so you don’t have to guess if you should pulse, chop, knead, crush, blend, or juice, says Ninja. The Power Blender pitcher can hold up to 72 ounces.
Best Black Friday home deals
- 4.5-star average rating from 9,537 reviews on Amazon
You can control these dimmable light bulbs with your phone once you pair them with the companion app, or use Amazon Alexa and Google Voice voice commands when connected to compatible devices. The light bulbs come in a pack of two.
- 4.3-star average rating from 19,642 reviews at Amazon
Nest is a Select favorite, and this Energy-Star-certified smart home thermostat is an Amazon bestseller. It takes 30 minutes or less to install, says the brand, and can be programmed or adjusted from anywhere there’s Wi-Fi with the Google Home app. The Nest thermostat will also send you an alert if it detects something wrong with your cooling or heating system.
- 4.7-star average rating from 409 reviews on Amazon
This air purifier is designed to filter air in rooms up to 630 square-feet and it has a HEPA-13 filter to trap dust, pollen, smoke and other allergens, the brand says. It comes with an activated carbon filter to help decrease odors in your home, and automatically senses air quality to adjust the fan speed accordingly.
Best Black Friday 2022 kitchen and home sales
Here are the best Black Friday home and kitchen sales we think you’ll want to know about. Remember that sales include multiple deals, and not every product listed in a sale is going to be the best deal around.
- Wayfair: Up to 80% off home goods, cookware and more
- Overstock: Up to 70% off area rugs, kitchen and dining, home decor, housewares and more
- Sur La Table: Up to 60% off sitewide and free ground shipping for sales over $75
- Instant Brands: 50% off on purchases of $149 or more sitewide through Nov. 28
- Great Jones: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Stasher: Up to 30% off reusable silicone bags
- Open Spaces: Up to 30% off home storage options
- Caraway: Save up to 20% sitewide and an extra 10% on orders $85+, 15% on orders $425+ and 20% on orders $525+ through Nov. 30.
- Ruggable: Save 20% sitewide and 25% off on select styles with code BF22AFF
- The Company Store: 20% off sitewide and up to 40% on select items with code FRIYAY22
- Anyday: 20% off sitewide
- Material Kitchen: 20% off sitewide
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday takes place every year the day after Thanksgiving —Nov. 25 this year. But Black Friday and Cyber Monday are no longer day-long events. They’ve morphed into weeks of doorbuster deals, and some early sales start in October. We’ll continue updating you about new savings opportunities over the next few days, and we’ll give you tips about what to buy now and what you may want to wait on.